Tuesday, June 9, 2015

June 2, 2015 The Rollar Coaster Life!!

Kaikille:
Wow life sure is quite the journey....  I can't even begin to tell everyone just how much I feel my outlook on life has changed within 3 short weeks.  One day you think you have it all figured out, and in moments it changes just like that.  It's slightly a scary thought-- living from second to second knowing that at any given moment, your life could drastically change.  BUT we have something that helps us find comfort and direction and peace even when we do know that life changes so quickly and drastically, and that is the gospel of Jesus Christ.  We have a sure knowledge of a God who so loves us and cares about us-- our mortal progress and our eternal blessings.  He is watching over us every seco        nd of every day.  He hears our pleas for help and our cries of sorrow.  He wants only what is best for us, including all of the struggles we will go through and the trials we will have to endure.  He has a plan, specifically for each one of us.  We have a Savior, Jesus Christ, our brother and our closest friend.  Someone who has lived and died, Atoned for everyone of us, and was Resurrected.  He knows completely and fully all of our heartaches and pains and exactly how to overcome them.  He loves us.  He is there for us. Always.  All of this knowledge, in those seconds we live day to day, provide us the peace and direction to move forward.  To take steps through the fog and put our trust in a God who so loves us.  

Although my heart is hurt, it is more full than I have ever felt in my life.  God loves me.  He loves each one of you.  He hears our prayers, and he does answers them in ways sometimes we can't even see.  I have been so blessed! 

Finland is SO beautiful! The sun is shining almost all the time.  I go to bed at 10:30pm at night and it is pretty much completely light outside, and when I wake up at 6:15am, the sun is completely up!  The sun makes people happy! It's as if everyone here has come out of hibernation.  They are so much more happy and friendly and there is actually life here in Finland.  It is so green and lush and just AHH just amazing! This truly is a sacred place and I am in love! 

Just a little about the missionary work here:  People are unlike anywhere else.  They are quite straightforward about whether they want anything to do with what you have to say or not.  People are not very accepting, but yet we still try and we still believe.  One day, they will understand and they will know of the importance of our message.  We serve the members as much as we can, and I have come to love them here so much!  Lifelong friends i'm most certain! 

Over the past three weeks, my language hasn't had the most attention.. well because of a lot of things happening (I know there shouldn't be any excuses), but surprisingly, especially this week, somehow God has allowed me to see progress.  I know that the gift of tongues is real-- SO REAL.  I have been able to speak and understand WAY more than I ever thought! I may be able to speak Finnish for reals one day! Maybe... just maybe! :)   

EVERYONE:  I Love it here! I LOVE FINLAND! I LOVE FINNS!  This is amazing! God is amazing! He loves us-- ALL OF US!  We are blessed and we have so much to be grateful for and so much to rejoice in! I love all of you, and hope that you all find success and happiness in whatever you are doing! Make yourselves the best week ever! 

Rakkaudellani,
Sisar Jordan        
Another lake in Finland

Beautiful Finland !

Amazing flowers near our Chapel 

Running/walking path

Its Gorgeous here!

A morning stroll !


No comments:

Post a Comment