Tuesday, July 7, 2015

June 30th, 2015

Thought I would share just a small paragraph from Schyler's letter to me this week as she did not write her big email to everyone for this blog.  This past month and a half have been rough to say the least, but she is getting her feet back under her and is gonna be just fine.

"I am doing a little bit better.  Some days are definitely worse than others.  I pretty much feel like I am on an emotional roller coaster and for that I am so grateful to have Sister Forrest here.  I am nervous about transfer calls on friday because I'm afraid my heart will just break if I have to leave this area-- especially the members and mostly Sister Forrest.  She has been here for every hard painful moment of mine and she understands me and knows me so well.  I love her so much mom and I know that there was a reason we were put together specifically this transfer.  I don't think I could have made it through everything the same way with anyone else.  I needed her and God knew that.  I can't wait for you to meet her and especially for us to be together again after our missions and for you to see and experience the friendship that we share.  It's not exactly explainable, but I love her and God knew that I needed her."
"Kuvat Suomesta"  a rain storm


Enemman Kuvat - schyler puddle jumping

A day at the Temple :)

No comments:

Post a Comment