Wednesday, March 4, 2015

March 3, 2015 I'M HERE!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Family:
I made it to Finland.  It was raining when we got here.  I already LOVE it so much and just like Jake said, I feel right at home.  This really has to be short, but president Watson did say this:
3 of the sisters are going to Helsinki
1 is going to a place that starts with a V (Vaasa)
1 of us is going to Oulu.... aaha!!!!..  (She has been hoping for this place!!! Cool story behind that, so we'll keep our fingers crossed that she is the one that gets to go.  Oulu is one of the northern cities closer to the Arctic Circle - Few sisters get called there. Perhaps its because its colder and maybe the Finnish dialect is an older more difficult one)
we don't know which of us is going where, but that's about all we know!  haha.... anyways just a little heads up. Make sure you let Jake know!  I love you all so much and will talk to you next week!-Sisar Jordan
(Tuesdays are P-Day's in Finland)

No comments:

Post a Comment