Tuesday, January 5, 2016

January 5, 2016 THE FUTURE IS AS BRIGHT AS YOUR FAITH ........ and a picture !!!!!!

Kaikille:
Well this week your going to miss me writing a lot, but I did want to send a bunch of pictures and also just say how much I appreciate the sun.  It's been pretty cold here (between -2 and 4 degrees Fahrenheit) and pretty dark.  But occasionally when we're really lucky the sun does come out for a few hours in the afternoon.  Well it finally did after about a week of dark and gray.  Can I just tell you-- You can literally feel the hairs stand up on your arms and the tingly in your whole body when the sunlight hits you.  It just made me really appreciate the sun.  As for my thoughts this week, this pretty much sums up what I myself am trying to work on and know that it can bless us all:

"And Jesus answering saith unto them, have faith in God." (Mark 11:22)

"My beloved Brothers and Sisters, Fear Not.  Be of good cheer.  The future is as bright as your faith." (beloved President Monson)

The church is true.  Christ lives.  God knows and loves us.  Believe in Him and CHOOSE to be cheerful.  I'm trying to do the same.  Love you all so much!

Have a great week!

Rakkaudellani,
Sisar Jordan
The Sun is out Hoorah!!!

Just trying to stay warm with our FUR !!!!

I just love sisar saarinen.   (We were SO cold.)

And this is what happens when you're outside in the cold for a few hours.  Your hair turns to ice.  I love these two.  

I love the snow!!!! Finally! 

No comments:

Post a Comment