Tuesday, December 29, 2015

December 29, 2015 Lots of Christmas Fun !!

kaikille:
It's been another great week.
I love my two companions so much and we have lots and lots of fun contacting and tracting together.  We laugh so much.  Laughing is the best.  Sister Saarinen is always so happy and it rubs off on me and I am so thankful for her.  Sister Adams is such a hard worker and is so driven and it helps us all to remember what is most important and how significant our calling here is.  I am so grateful for them both.

Christmas is the best time of year isnt' it?!  It was so great to see my family and talk to them, and I could help but think of how blessed I am to have such an amazing family.  I am so blessed.  The members here fed us a lot.  I was stuffed, but it was yummy.  Finnish Christmas is definitely different than American, but both have positives.  I love them both. I tried lots of new interesting food.  You'll have to look at the pictures.

This week is super short and I apologize.  I just want you all to know that I know that our Heavenly Father loves us.  Each on of us.  He knows us personally and cares about us.  Jesus Christ lives.  He is our Savior and Redeemer.  Only through Him can we return to live with our Heavenly Father after this life.  I know that through Him all things are possible.  ALL things.  He loves us.  He is there.  I know this church is true.

"Enjoy all of it, Learn from it, Grow from it, and Know that it will never come again!"

Cherish each moment.

Make yourself a great week.

Rakkaudellani,
Sisar Jordan
Our Christmas in Finland

My Yummy Christmas Dinner !!  Salmon, pickled herring, pickled onions and mixed veges with a special sauce.

Skyping my family for Christmas !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment