Friday, December 18, 2015

December 14, 2015 With Successful Planning You Can Accomplish Anything

Kaikille:
This week was great.

We had Elder Dyches of the 70 come speak to us.  We traveled all the way to Helsinki for that.  Long train ride (4 hours)... but so worth it.  Definitely will be a day that I remember for years to come.  We learned all about effective planning.  I really have come to see that when I really focus and take the time to plan as effectively and concisely as I can, we see greater blessings and success, and I feel much more accomplishment for the things that we did.  I'm so grateful for the life lesson I learned-- Effective daily planning will bless me the rest of my life to become the person Heavenly Father wants me to and knows I can become.  So grateful for Elder Dyches.

We had two recent convert lessons this week with our new family.  Members came to both, and can I just say... I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR MEMBERS. They seriously work magic in your teaching.  Their testimonies make yours and the things you teach so much more powerful.  I'm so grateful for this ward and the willingness they have to help the missionaries and for the testimonies that they share with those we teach.  I love Jyväskylä.

Christmas is coming up really soon, and it makes me sad that the Christmas holiday season will be over soon.  There is a special spirit in the air here.  People actually smile and say hi back to you, and they are much more willing to talk with us.  I'm grateful for Christ and the life and light that He brings in to the lives of others.  I'm so grateful to be serving here-- truly an instrument in His hands.  I love being a missionary and I'm so thankful for the things I'm learning and the ways Heavenly Father is blessing me.  I love Christ and I am so thankful for Him.

"For verily I say unto you that I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the light and the life of the world-- a light that shineth in darkness and the darkness comprehendeth it not."  (D&C 45:7)

Enjoy this special Christmas season! Love you all!

Rakkaudellani,
Sisar Jordan
The Three amigos  FINALLY meet up again after so long... 



These are my MTC companions and we literally haven't all been together and seen each other since we very first got in the country.  Happy reunion! :) 

Finally got a baby christmas tree!! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment