Tuesday, December 8, 2015

December 8, 2015 Another Week In the Life

Kaikille:
Sorry everyone... I've not been the best about emailing lately.

This week was good-- but slow too.  We haven't found a new investigator, but we've been talking to LOTS of people.  We're going to find one soon.  I know it.

I really think it's a lot colder in Utah than here.  We don't have any snow on the ground.  It rains a lot.  It's light from about 9:30am until 3:15-3:30ishpm.  It's weird.  But oddly enough, there's a part of me that likes it sometimes.  Thank goodness for happy lights.

This week nothing too out of the ordinary happened.

We have a ward Christmas party this week on Friday.  I think Sister Adams is playing the violin and I am playing the piano.  Hopefully it goes well.

This week is the Mission Tour.  We're traveling on the train to Helsinki for that.  I think one of the members of the quorum of the 70 is coming.  I'm excited for that.

Sister Adams is awesome.  She teaches the Restoration like it's nothing to people on the street all the time.  It amazes me every time how she finds a way to just start telling them the first vision.  Seriously blows my mind.  She is teaching me every single day.  

I love the Christmas season.  It's special here in Finland too.  I am constantly reminded of the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ.  What a special time of year, and especially here as a missionary.  I get to tell people everyday about Him.  What a privilege? A scripture I've really been pondering this week, and probably will continue to ponder is found in Matthew 11:28-29.  It says, "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls."  I have truly come to know that my life is so much easier when I turn to my Savior Jesus Christ for help.  He is there in every our of my need.  He lifts me up and helps me to do things beyond my own strength.  I love Him.

Ponder what you will give to Christ this Christmas.

I love you all! Have a super week!

Rakkaudellani,
Sisar Jordan
We finally see LIGHT !!

Packages are the best !! (Even ones that come late LOL!!!!)

I Love SIS ADAMS !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment